Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week 7: McDonald's Big Mac

Last weekend after church my sister and I went to McDonald's for lunch. When I got there I had ordered a Big Mac this burger has two beef patties, yellow American cheese, ripped lettuce, diced onions, pickles and topped off with their secret sauce on three buns that split the patties. The first time I got this burger I was expecting a bigger burger like the commercials. This burger takes me two to get filled up, that's why its pretty small. This burger has a total cost meal of $5.69 which comes with a soda and french fries. Out of everything I give the burger a 7 because how I was expecting it to be bigger and the taste isn't that convincing. The atmosphere was not that sanitary because their was trash on the floors and the table was sticky do to the syrup that is served in breakfast. Then the fountain drinks area isn't that well organized because the tops are all over the place and there was ketchup on the counter top. I really don't like that personally because it makes you uncomfortable to eat there. The good thing about it is there is a play place for kids to play around.

No comments:

Post a Comment