Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 8: Duke's Chili Cheeseburger

This weekend I went to my brothers baseball game and after it finished we went to a restaurant called Duke's Hamburger in Santa Ana. There I got a chili cheeseburger combo that came with fries and a fountain drink for a cost under 6 dollars. I personally believe that the burger is way better than a McDonald's or Carl's burger, because of the great taste from Dukes. The burger has chili, pickles,lettuce, fresh patty on two buns. The environment in the restaurant was very clean from the floors to the tables that even the "A" in the front of restaurant. The restaurant doesn't only sell hamburgers but it sells other different types of plates. The employees are very nice and well organized. Out of everything I give the burger a good 9 on a 10 range scale because of the great taste of the chili cheeseburgers and then the to make it better the fries are soft when you take a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment