Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13: Final Blog

Yay this is my last blog on the project and probably on blogger! This project was somewhat a success, but also a fail because we passed by going to as many restaurants around the OC area, then the fail of the project was that  we failed in making a website, making a yelp and then we started with three people and ended with two people. I believe that we did a pretty good job on presenting it and that my partner Marrissa was a good motivator by telling me to be calm and just go through the presentation. During the presentation I got pretty nervous, but I was still confident enough. This project was a great experience for me because I learned many tactics to present and somewhat helped the community by making them see whats around them and let the tourist see when they visit Anaheim. The only thing I disliked about the project to me it was still pretty boring and there was no motivation going down the stretch. So this is my last time I am probably using blogger!


No comments:

Post a Comment