Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 12: Fire+Ice

This past weekend I went to a restaurant called Fire + Ice located in the Anaheim Garden-walk by Disneyland. When I got there I got impressed  from the outside and then the atmosphere inside of it is pretty great. When I got there I made  the Carbonara which has Alfredo and Italian seasoning. The good thing about Fire and Ice is that you get to make your food in the market inside the restaurant and you get to fill it up, then you get to choose your seasoning and sauces, after you go to the grill and you get to watch the chefs cook in front off you. I give this place a A rating and a 10 rate score. The good thing about this place is theirs always events in the restaurant like Salsa Night, Happy Hour, Collage Night and DJ in the weekend. Then the only bad thing is that there are different prices for dinner, lunch and brunch and for the adults, and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment