Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 11: Farmer Boy's Farmer Burger

This weekend I went to Farmer Boy's but instead of going to breakfast I went to go eat lunch. Their I got to eat the Farmer's Burger which is a fresh burger that has fresh ingredients from bun to bun. This hamburger made me get full that I couldn't eat the fresh cut fries that came with it neither. When I tasted the burger it was farm fresh inside of the burger it had a two fresh buns, fresh lettuce, fresh sliced tomatoes, pieces of onion, crisp pickles, American cheese, 3 pieces of bacon, avocados, dressing and a charbroiled patty. Farmer Boy's is known for this burger because it has been an award winning burger for a couple years already. Again this place has great service and wonderful employees because they are so friendly to the customers. In the rate of the restaurant I give it an A+ like always and I give the burger a rate of 10 in the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment