Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 10: In-n-Out 3x3

This past weekend I went to In-n-out in Fullerton and when I got there I decided to get something unique which was the 3x3. I believed the this menu wasn't real and people lied about it and I was scared to ask the cashier, but when she actually put it in the machine I was surprised. This burger has the same ingredients as the double except this one has an extra patty. This makes the burger bigger and tastier. The cost for this burger is around four dollars and you can get this burger as a combo. This burger makes you full that you cant finish the fries. The In-n-out I went to was full like usual and it was still somewhat clean but their was a couple of trash in the floor. I believe that In-n-out makes the best burgers and I give them a 10 out of 10 on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment